Warbird Information Exchange

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on this site are the responsibility of the poster and do not reflect the views of the management.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Classic Wings Magazine WWII Naval Aviation Research Pacific Luftwaffe Resource Center
When Hollywood Ruled The Skies - Volumes 1 through 4 by Bruce Oriss

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:28 pm 

My Father passed away last year and in his younger days was an avid modeler. I have about three large cardboard boxes of aircraft kits he bought but never assembled. The newest any of these could be is from 1978, as they predate a move we made when I was a kid. These inculde the 1/48th Monogram B-17,24, and 29 kits, many Williams-brand kits, and many, many 1/72 kits. All kinds of aircraft, preWW2, WW2, jets thru the 100 series. Again nothing newer than 1978. Some of them might have been purchased when he was in Germany in the AF. I believe they are all still buildable, no issues that I can see other than the decals are toast.

If anyone is within driving distance of Waco, TX, please let me know if you want to look at them. I'd prefer to sell all together than eaches.

Thank you,
John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:40 pm 
3000+ Post Club
3000+ Post Club

Any way you could post pictures or a list? I might know someone interested here in San Antonio.

Ryan

The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the LORD. - Prov. 21:31 - Train, Practice, Trust.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:12 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

please post a list.... thanks

Post subject: ok
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:49 am 

I will have to get over to the storage building and go thru them. Might be a while - working 12hr days now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:30 pm 

What do you think you want for the entire collection? My dad has the same sort of collection that I will end up with as well and I wouldn't mind having more. That way if there are duplicates I wouldn't mind building them as much.