Switch to full style
Since people seem to think that the off-topic section is for political discussion, something that is frowned upon, I have temporarily closed the section. ANY political discussions in any other forum will be deleted and the user suspended. I have had it with the politically motivated comments.
Post a reply

First attempt at drone footage editing

Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:55 pm

I know, not warbird related, but I know the owner of the site... :lol:

Some of you might already know that I passed my drone pilots test. I've been messing around with flying the bloody thing and I thought I'd give video editing a shot. I have only basic free software at the moment but I did my best.

Re: First attempt at drone footage editing

Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:43 pm

Scott, check out Trent Plamer on YouTube as he makes a living filming with drones and talks a lot about what he does and can give you ideals...

Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:22 pm

I don't think that it's fair to the rest of us that you should get preferential treatment here just because you "know the owner of the site".

Mac

Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:46 pm

Jim MacDonald wrote:I don't think that it's fair to the rest of us that you should get preferential treatment here just because you "know the owner of the site".

Mac

....Annnnd how long have you had this un-American sentiment suh????

Nice work Scott! Yer first click-bait production!(in Texas we call that a creek.) :lol:

Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:01 pm

Jim MacDonald wrote:I don't think that it's fair to the rest of us that you should get preferential treatment here just because you "know the owner of the site".
Mac

:lol: Well that one of the only times I get preferential treatment so I'll take it.

airnutz wrote:Nice work Scott! Yer first click-bait production!(in Texas we call that a creek.) :lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't call in a river even when it floods its banks. But you know those Northerners...

Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:06 pm

I think I see Bigfoot.... :P

Phil
Post a reply