Switch to full style
Since people seem to think that the off-topic section is for political discussion, something that is frowned upon, I have temporarily closed the section. ANY political discussions in any other forum will be deleted and the user suspended. I have had it with the politically motivated comments.
Post a reply

Amazon & AdBlock

Thu May 10, 2018 10:52 am

Just a quick question: I have some Amazon purchases to do, and I'd like to go through WIX's sponsored link to access Amazon so WIX can benefit from it. However, I can't for the life of me find the link I need to use. :-(

I just realized that I'm using AdBlock so I deactivated it for the entire site, but even then, I can't see any Amazon link although I can see some of the other ads. Can you help me with this?

On a side note:

On some of my websites, I use a plugin that detects visitors using AdBlock and invites them to deactivate it if they agree. Would something similar would be possible here?

I find AdBlock is almost a necessity because there are so many websites that open too many popups, but I hate the fact that it also prevents me from supporting sites such as WIX, unless I remember to deactivate it for these. I guess once again, it's a case of the "good guys" paying for the "bad guys'" poor behavior. :-(

Re: Amazon & AdBlock

Thu May 10, 2018 10:55 am

I finally found the link, so please disregard my previous question, except for the AdBlock part. Maybe it will remind others to deactivate AdBlock for WIX as well. :-)

Re: Amazon & AdBlock

Sun May 13, 2018 6:51 am

Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to support the site.

Do you remember the name of the plug in?

I'll have to look into this concept.
Post a reply