Switch to full style
Since people seem to think that the off-topic section is for political discussion, something that is frowned upon, I have temporarily closed the section. ANY political discussions in any other forum will be deleted and the user suspended. I have had it with the politically motivated comments.
Post a reply

Re: Photobucket seems to have gone nuts.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Thanks guys...all ideas help........................ John did you see the Pm I sent you??

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:38 pm

Scott has a thread on this elsewhere (though I can't locate it at present) :)

I have merged the topics :)
-Scott WRG Editor

Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:51 pm

armyjunk2 wrote:Thanks guys...all ideas help........................ John did you see the Pm I sent you??

Yes...I PM'd back. Thanks!

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:58 am

Mine have been on Flickr since sometime in 2013; bit by bit I'll be replacing those in my older posts (already fixed my dad's shots from Itami and Bofu; many more to go!). :angry:

Re: Photobucket -

Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:47 am

Looks like photobucket might have realized the error of it's ways. It seems the pictures are all back up (at least the half dozen image intensive posts I checked were fine) and I doubt anybody paid the $400 to resume 3rd party hosting. Anybody still see the ransom image? Or heard anything?

Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:17 pm

My stuff still has the ransom page.

Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:34 pm

WIXerGreg wrote:My stuff still has the ransom page.

Weird... :roll:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 am

Wow, tried to go directly to photobucket to see what was up. Even when on the site you can't see the images and they also have one of the most annoying ad presentations I've ever seen!

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:23 am

Yeah, I went into my account last week to download my avatar and signature photos to move them to Imgur and even in my own album I can't view the photos there. I got another email from Photobucket yesterday telling me to upgrade. I haven't formulated a good response yet...

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:31 am

WIXerGreg wrote:Yeah, I went into my account last week to download my avatar and signature photos to move them to Imgur and even in my own album I can't view the photos there. I got another email from Photobucket yesterday telling me to upgrade. I haven't formulated a good response yet...

Yeah, I don't have a viable option at the moment. Sorta sucks.

I just wrote a post about photobucket and whatnot
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65519
Post a reply