Switch to full style
Since people seem to think that the off-topic section is for political discussion, something that is frowned upon, I have temporarily closed the section. ANY political discussions in any other forum will be deleted and the user suspended. I have had it with the politically motivated comments.
Post a reply

FAA imposes flight restrictions over MO riot zone

Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:35 pm

Presumably because aircraft are being fired upon

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08 ... mediately/

Re: FAA imposes flight restrictions over MO riot zone

Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Why is this on here???

Police often have overhead restricted zones to keep news and other unauthorised helicopters/fixed wing lookers out of the area.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Its on here because it is aviation related, pm a mod if it bothers you so much.

This is not a police action, it is a NOTAM issued by the FAA, there were reports of aircraft being fired on, doesn't seem its a matter of keeping out nosy news choppers but an issue of safety.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Warbird Information Exchange is the name of the website not, Aviation Related Information Exchange.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Craig59 wrote:Warbird Information Exchange is the name of the website not, Aviation Related Information Exchange.

Ok, go have one of the numerous warbirds in the area fly over and get shot at, then you can complain about them being shot at and not knowing about it.

While it may not be in the perfect area of the forum, it's no worse of a post then you guys complaining about it being posted in the first place.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Craig59 wrote:Warbird Information Exchange is the name of the website not, Aviation Related Information Exchange.

PM a mod then holmes and petition to have this post removed - You seem like just the kinda guy to do it.
Sheesh, I think I'd see less hissy fits if I posted this on a cookie recipe forum.
Post a reply