Switch to full style
Since people seem to think that the off-topic section is for political discussion, something that is frowned upon, I have temporarily closed the section. ANY political discussions in any other forum will be deleted and the user suspended. I have had it with the politically motivated comments.
Post a reply

Gulstream, BBJ, or Connie,DC6/7 for personal use

Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:27 pm

If you hit the lotto and I mean a big one which of the planes would you have as your personal plane

Re: Gulstream, BBJ, or Connie,DC6/7 for personal use

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:23 am

Some guys still use a P-51 or, till recently, R-3350 Sea Fury for personal business travel. Not always the most practical but you get full style points.

August

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:48 am

Gulfstream for corporate style points if it was used for business, otherwise an A-26 so I could bring some friends. For solo transportation, a Bearcat.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:03 am

Connie for me.

aeroeng

Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:16 pm

Howard.
Faster and cheaper than a Connie, and if my clients are more impressed by a Gulstream, then I probably would need them as clients<G>

Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:55 pm

shrike wrote:Howard.
Faster and cheaper than a Connie, and if my clients are more impressed by a Gulstream, then I probably would need them as clients<G>

+1 on the HOWARD, a Gulfstream says 'I'm here' a HOWARD says 'I've arrived'

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:05 pm

davidwomacks wrote:If you hit the lotto and I mean a big one which of the planes would you have as your personal plane

I assure you, I wouldn't settle for just one. ;-)
Post a reply