Switch to full style
Since people seem to think that the off-topic section is for political discussion, something that is frowned upon, I have temporarily closed the section. ANY political discussions in any other forum will be deleted and the user suspended. I have had it with the politically motivated comments.
Post a reply

Free VHS movies

Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:22 pm

I know hardly anyone watches movies using the VHS tapes but I'm cleaning out some of my movies and they are free to whomever wants them. Just drop me a PM if interested in any of them. Some of what I have are: "Geronimo" w/ Gene Hackman & Robert Duvall, "The Cowboys" w/ John Wayne, "Frank & Jesse" w/ Bill Paxton & Randy Travis, "McLintock" w/ John Wayne & Maureen O'Hara, "Punch Drunk Love" w/ Adam Sandler & Emily Watson, "American Rap Stars" w/ Snoop Dog, Run DMC & others, "Yellow", "Blink" w/ Madeleine Stow, "Mac" w/ John Turturro, "Zulu" w/ Michael Caine, "Stag" w/ Mario Van Peebles & others, "Eagle Shadow Fists" w/ Jackie Chan, "Roots 5", "Married to the Mob" w/ Michelle Pfeiffer & Alec Baldwin and "The Who;Who's Better, Who's Best" w/ Roger Daltry & Pete Townshend. Thats just about half of what a have. More to come
Post a reply