Switch to full style
Since people seem to think that the off-topic section is for political discussion, something that is frowned upon, I have temporarily closed the section. ANY political discussions in any other forum will be deleted and the user suspended. I have had it with the politically motivated comments.
Post a reply

Warbird spam

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:28 pm

I just got a call from the guys over at the Kitchen Designs Information Exchange (KDIX). Don't know how they got my number, but they are really irate about somebody spamming their board with warbird information lately, and they think it is one of us. So please cut it out, guys.

August

Re: Warbird spam

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:52 pm

k5083 wrote:I just got a call from the guys over at the Kitchen Designs Information Exchange (KDIX). Don't know how they got my number, but they are really irate about somebody spamming their board with warbird information lately, and they think it is one of us. So please cut it out, guys.

August

It's sad to see you sink this low. You should come up with a counter argument. Maybe we should just table the discussion for now.

:axe: :lol: :lol: :supz:

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 pm

DaveG wrote:
k5083 wrote:I just got a call from the guys over at the Kitchen Designs Information Exchange (KDIX). Don't know how they got my number, but they are really irate about somebody spamming their board with warbird information lately, and they think it is one of us. So please cut it out, guys.

August

It's sad to see you sink this low. You should come up with a counter argument. Maybe we should just table the discussion for now.

:axe: :lol: :lol: :supz:

Great another one coming out of the woodwork! Can you please pass along a list of your cabinet members with contact info so I can try to put a finish to this or should I shelve the idea? :lol: :lol: :lol: :drink3: :lol:

Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Did you try a counter offer? :?

Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:47 pm

We need to shelve the subject.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:30 pm

b29flteng wrote:We need to shelve the subject.

Are you trying to paper over this? :ouch:

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Can't a moderator get rid of all the accumulated "kitchen" stuff on this forum?

Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:33 pm

Pat Carry wrote:Can't a moderator get rid of all the accumulated "kitchen" stuff on this forum?

Yeah, put it in the pantry or under the sink! :lol: :lol:
Post a reply