Switch to full style
Since people seem to think that the off-topic section is for political discussion, something that is frowned upon, I have temporarily closed the section. ANY political discussions in any other forum will be deleted and the user suspended. I have had it with the politically motivated comments.
Topic locked

Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:28 am

lets be friends
Last edited by Nathan on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:31 am

Scott, I have just read this thread for the first time, today. I have not visited the site as often as I used to and when I do there are only a few threads I follow anymore. I joined because I learned more about warbirds here than any other place. This is YOUR site and I am totally behind you to run it in ANY way you see fit. This started out as an informational site about WARBIRDS and I hope you continue it in that vein.

Thanks for all you have done,
bill word

Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:25 am

Careful Nathan, I'll let you know when I'm bashing someone. You can count on that. Scott wanted this thread to stay open a bit longer. He's not stupid, he knows what he's getting into. And no ones bashing anyone. So be careful when accusing someone of something. This thread seems the place to let out a bit of steam for some and then lets move on to better things.

BTW I just re-read my post from last night .... haha ... sounds like I was a bit p*ssed, I wasn't .... I was just tired from working a long, long day .... Sometimes venting a bit helps all of us ... don't take it personal, only I do that stuff.

This IS the "venting" thread isn't it? ... :wink:

???

Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:13 pm

You complete me.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:50 pm

There's a long list of folks who could benefit from all of this anger.

NMUSAF Policies
General Whats His Name
NHC ( though that looks like it's getting better )
TSA
Congress

Just to name a few.

Now, let's get out there and apply all of this negative energy and animosity where it will do some good ! :P :D

Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:24 am

RickH wrote:There's a long list of folks who could benefit from all of this anger.

NMUSAF Policies
General Whats His Name
TSA
Congress

Just to name a few.

Now, let's get out there and apply all of this negative energy and animosity where it will do some good ! :P :D

Plus you can add the fine fellow who dreamed up the LASP project, someone who needs a good B Slappn'...

Lynn

Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:20 am

RickH wrote:There's a long list of folks who could benefit from all of this anger.

NMUSAF Policies
General Whats His Name
TSA
Congress

Just to name a few.

Harumph!

(I didn't get a Harumph! outta that guy---> :P )

Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Ztex wrote:

NMUSAF Policies
General Whats His Name
TSA
Congress

Just to name a few.

Harumph!

(I didn't get a Harumph! outta that guy---> :P )

Harumph! Harumph!

Great movie, now somebody needs to go back to town and get a ah several bags of dimes....

Lynn

Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:24 pm

Since this is the first time this year I've been on - primarily due to the total lack of interest in all the mess that was going.. i thought I'd commend Scott for remembering that this IS his site, after all.

Remember - your freedom to swing your arm ends when it touches my nose. There are no 'rules' that Scott has to follow - as long as he is happy with the site, then that's it.

If it gets too bad, he could always shut down the discussion board, and still maintain the rest of the site.

It's unfortunate that he occasionally has to play kindergarten teacher... but that is the way humans apparently are. If he chooses NOT to play the role, that is his choice.

Best of luck to you Scott, whatever you decide.

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:35 pm

It's unfortunate that he occasionally has to play kindergarten teacher

WHEN DO I GET MY JUICE BOX? HE'S WIXING ME! ARE WE THERE YET?

Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Good Grief., kids!!!!!!!

Mon May 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Hmmm............maybe it's time this thread just went away or somewhere else?
Instead of being one of the 1st things you see on the Hangar page?
"off topic" would be poetic justice.
Topic locked