Switch to full style
Since people seem to think that the off-topic section is for political discussion, something that is frowned upon, I have temporarily closed the section. ANY political discussions in any other forum will be deleted and the user suspended. I have had it with the politically motivated comments.
Post a reply

Summer Camp

Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:59 am

Well...I just got back from a week at Summer Camp! Camp Orr, Arkansas was a hoot! (if you like sweat, bugs and poison ivy it will suit you just fine)
We spent the night at a National Forest camp ground on the way up and back and then the rest of the time at Camp Orr. This is a beautiful camp on the Buffalo National river. Great Stuff!

We had 19 Boys and 6 adults. It was a great week...not one boy had a home sick problem!!! I only brought home one tick and @ twenty chigger bites.

A few pics...

Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:08 am

Cool man. It looks like you all had a great time.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Never met any poison ivy, met some poison oak up close though... :?

What's the carbon footprint of the fire??? Did Al Gore approve???? :lol:

Looks like a lot of fun! 8)

Re: Summer Camp

Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:32 am

Ztex wrote:Well...I just got back from a week at Summer Camp! Camp Orr, Arkansas was a hoot! (if you like sweat, bugs and poison ivy it will suit you just fine)
We spent the night at a National Forest camp ground on the way up and back and then the rest of the time at Camp Orr. This is a beautiful camp on the Buffalo National river. Great Stuff!

We had 19 Boys and 6 adults. It was a great week...not one boy had a home sick problem!!! I only brought home one tick and @ twenty chigger bites.

A few pics...

darn why i didn't see this sooner... this sounds pretty awesome.
Always informative. Thanks for taking the time for photos and the post.
very nice. what part you camping in?

Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:13 am

Well...I just got back from a week at Summer Camp! Camp Orr, Arkansas was a hoot! (if you like sweat, bugs and poison ivy it will suit you just fine)

What a brilliant summer camp for you guys, in these pics i seen your activities that's make my excitement bigger and the boys you were looking very beautiful. Surely i will also make a plan like that.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:48 am

Thanks
Post a reply