Switch to full style
Welcome to the trans-global aviation parts market. If you have aviation related items to sell (parts, whole aircraft, or even flying squirrels) or if you need to buy something then post a message here.
Post a reply

Rare seaplane float parts & fittings lifetime clearance

Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:15 pm

vintage seaplane & float parts.
Too much to list here, but I DO have a few long lists and photos of most inventory items.
Includes mostly 1320, 1400, and 2000 size...
front & rear fuselage ftgs, deck fittings, wire pulls, ball & socket fittings, deck covers, deck fittings, water rudders and posts, new float skins for 1320 front bottoms, boxes of special strut ends.. Some original EDO. some are new copies my father supplied to many dozens of bush pilots, Canada, Alaska, Lakes regions for almost 25 years. For J-3, PA-11, PA-12, Pa-18 (1400 & 2000), Aeronca Champ & Cheif, Pa-20/22 & more. I'm 75. too old & sick to deal with these treasures, individually, after more than 50 years. Come with a pickup and get them, 5 hour drive South of Wash. D.C. Fraction of value for $9000. We used to sell about four sets of floats, and A dozen or more sets of struts and fittings each Winter/Spring. Many happy repeat customers. For museum display only.
Post a reply