Switch to full style
Welcome to the trans-global aviation parts market. If you have aviation related items to sell (parts, whole aircraft, or even flying squirrels) or if you need to buy something then post a message here.
Post a reply

RULES

Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:05 am

1. Only aviation related items should be listed here. If you want to list something else e-mail me first.
    - Aircraft parts
    - models etc...
    - Othe aviation related items

2. The WRG does not take responsibility for any transactions that take place here so buyer beware.

3. You must be a registered user to post here.

4. The rules may change without notice.

Re: RULES

Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:06 am

[i]Hi Scott. My name is Jim. I just registered a few hours ago and i posted in the parts forum about the availability of the last Howard 500 built, #17 or 105-117. The post is awaiting approval per Your normal channels.
[
Just wanted to acquaint myself to You. This airplane runs and can be a ferryable Bird w/ some TLC. if i get the proper interest, i will put together a spec sheet, find out about logs and list the requisite work in order to prep for a Ferry permit.The biggest speed bumps are a panel and a windshield. The spares include a set of windshields and a complete panel. The other snag is a cowling section was stolen, but i am told there are 350 cowlings available and interchangeability is not an issue./i] I would like to see this Bird stay in the West...most preferably moved to So-Cal....Hemet Ryan if my prayers were answered. This is a matter of the Soul and really want to see Her restored. i would like to be involved in said restoration.

I'll keep it short....Hope you find this interesting....a Rare Bear indeed...one of the most awesome aircraft ever built. Sincerely....JSB
PS.... i was born in San Antone, spent a lot of time on the field next to Howard Aero and would go there with my Old Man. Dad flew a Lodestar purchased thru Dee & Ed for Longhorn Portland Cement in San Antonio.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:50 am

Scott....my post for Ham Standrd blades & parts seems to have disappeared...sincerely jim

Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:53 am

Sorry Scott, i found it. jim

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:07 am

Hello, I was just going to comment and let you know I may have double posted. I had registered and posted a topic yesterday but missed the part about you having to approve it before it would show up, I just thought I must have gotten busy and not submitted it so I made a post this morning for the same thing and that's when I read the part about it having to be approved first. So I wanted to apologize for the double post and see if one could be deleted. Thanks.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:11 pm

I am new to the site. I am looking for an airframe in any condition with or without engine for a F4F, FM2, TBF, or F4U to restore for a static display at our new Veteran's Park. How do I go about posting that information? Thanks.
Post a reply