Switch to full style
Post a reply

What are the top 10 Worst War/Military movies

Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:37 am

Lets look at a different angle on War movies. What are the 5-10 worst war movies ever made?
But..... you have to say why.... Lets hear your thoughts.

Re: What are the top 10 Worst War/Military movies

Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:18 pm

O.K., I'll bite. Many come to mind but I'll start with this one: Pearl Harbor (2001).

Had a few decent effects, but was one of the worst war movies I've ever seen half of (turned it off).

Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Spectre_I wrote:O.K., I'll bite. Many come to mind but I'll start with this one: Pearl Harbor (2001).

Had a few decent effects, but was one of the worst war movies I've ever seen half of (turned it off).

When I created this post I figured people would put this movie as #1 due to the response on WIX when it came out. :)

Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Top gun worst ever cause Tom cruise never made a good one yet.

Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:12 pm

dirtysidedown430 wrote:Top gun worst ever cause Tom cruise never made a good one yet.

If you fast forward through all the acting and just watch the flying, it's a fun movie. :P

Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:05 am

I'd nominate Top Gun, purely for the fact that it's responsible for lazy media reporters using 'Top Gun' to describe any military flier!

Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:30 am

In no particular order:

Pearl Harbor-nuff said.

Air Force-The film makers would have us believe that a B-17 was at Pearl Harbor on the day of the attack, then flown to Wake island-where it crashed-was rebuilt and flown back to pearl.

A Guy Named Joe-see my review.

Flying Tigers/Flying Leathernecks-I love John Wayne but hate these flicks.

Victory-Early 80's movie would have us believe that Germans loved soccer so much that they move POW's to Paris for an exbition game.
Post a reply