Switch to full style
This forum has been created for people to post pictures and information for use in the Warbird Registry

Forum rules

This forum is only for posting images and information on aircraft to be included or updated in the Warbird registry. Discussions on SPECIFIC aircraft are allowed, otherwise goto the WIX hanger.
Post a reply

New Section, welcome

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:41 am

Hi all, I've decided to try and help myself out with the registry updates by providing an area that people can post information, sightings, and pictures of aircraft to be updated or included in the Warbird Registry. This will also be the are that I make requests in for pictures or information. Please only post pictures that can legally be used in the registry, and by doing so I will assume you have the rights to post them and are allowing me to use them in the registry. Please make sure you put down how you want the credit to read or I will use your WIX user name. I will create subforums for specific aircraft types as they become necessary.

Re: New Section, welcome

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Hey Scott, Just wondering when The B-17 registry might be updated. I have a few more airframes to update at this point and I would like to have all the info posted before you work on this registry.

Re: New Section, welcome

Wed May 23, 2012 1:34 am

I have a few more airframes to update at this point and I would like to have all the info posted before you work on this registry.

Rc Helicopters|Rc Hobby Stores|Rc Helicopter reviews
Post a reply