Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Tri-State Warbird Museum on the Internet Archive

Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:11 pm

The Tri-State Warbird Museum now has a collection on the Internet Archive! Thanks to the kind folks over at AirCorps Library, a number of materials from the museum's collection were digitized and, in exchange making them available for use on their website, they have provided me with copies of the scans. Over the past few weeks I have been uploading them to the Internet Archive. So check 'em out!

Re: Tri-State Warbird Museum on the Internet Archive

Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:53 pm

I have some great news! Thanks to a grant, the museum was able to have 142 vintage aviation magazines digitized and uploaded to the Internet Archive. The titles include: Air Age/Air World, Air News/Air Tech, Air Progress, Flying Aces/Flying Age, Skyways, and War Aces. They have been made available via the policy of controlled digital lending. Practically, this means all you need to do to view them is to create a free Internet Archive account. Please enjoy!

Re: Tri-State Warbird Museum on the Internet Archive

Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:57 pm

More great news! A collection of 120 aircraft recognition posters (the examples originally listed in a post in the Vintage Aviation Books and Periodicals thread) have been digitized and uploaded to the Internet Archive. A big thanks goes out to the Cincinnati & Hamilton County Public Library, who performed the scanning, as the scanner at the museum wasn't big enough to fit the posters. As with the case with AirCorps Library above, in exchange for doing this the library was granted the right to include them in their collection. The uploading process took a bit of work as well, but the results are definitely worth it. So check 'em out!
Post a reply