Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Warbird Digest magazine

Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:32 am

Is anyone else thinking that this excellent magazine is either going or has gone out of business?
The last two issues for 2019 are still not available, but their website suggests business as usual.
I have sent a few emails enquiring, but they remain un-answered.
It would be a shame as its an outstanding magazine, but with no response I have no option but to cancel my auto renew CC details.
Anyone able to clarify the situation?

Re: Warbird Digest magazine

Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:56 am

I thought they were on track for the year, now I need to go look at the last one I got to see what months it was for, maybe I'm wrong.

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:24 am

I'll make some inquiries

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:35 am

We got a bit behind with all of us gone this summer for the D-Day events and then had some illnesses and other things pop up. Issue 86 was mailed last week and Issue 87 is going to the printer this week so we should be back on track. We have replied to all the emails we have received and we apologize if we missed yours.

Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:42 am

Tim Savage wrote:We got a bit behind with all of us gone this summer for the D-Day events and then had some illnesses and other things pop up. Issue 86 was mailed last week and Issue 87 is going to the printer this week so we should be back on track. We have replied to all the emails we have received and we apologize if we missed yours.

Thanks for the heads up Tim!

Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:20 pm

Scott
Thank you for your response and assistance.

Tim
Thanks very much for a speedy and informative reply. I am very glad to hear that all is on track and we will continue to receive what is an outstanding publication.
I sent my enquires via the automated reply feature on the site, so perhaps they were lost in transit?
However, no matter, its great to hear all is well with Warbird digest.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:06 pm

Got 86 the other day and did anybody else get dark pictures on page 23 like I did? Something happened at the printer I assume.
Everything else was fine.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:55 pm

The ones on page 23 of the digital edition are fine.
Post a reply