Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Re: "AIR STRIKE" the movie .... FINALLY!!!! ...

Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:20 pm

Tiger Tim wrote:I get the strong impression this movie is intended to be a blockbuster in a country of over a billion people. Willis and Brody are probably banking on making a huge chunk of change off of that before others clue in and dilute the market.

That makes sense. The Chinese market has always baffled me. Many movies which tanked horribly in the US did very well in Asia and even fostered sequels that never would have happened otherwise.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:55 pm

:D "Spoiler Alert" !! At the end, Everyone yells " Yippe Ki Yay " !!! :wink: pop2

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:11 pm

FINALLY!!!!! the new trailer is out. Wow!! martial arts are going to be included in the movie. Can't wait!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KYEOT4Rv1g

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Here's the highly anticipated "OVERLORD" movie trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfEo3qCwL9o

Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Band of Brothers does Resident Evil?

Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:17 pm

TBM Tony wrote::D "Spoiler Alert" !! At the end, Everyone yells " Yippe Ki Yay " !!! :wink: pop2

That alone would be worth the price of admission.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:52 am

Well......this is interesting. I wonder if the panned previews had a part in this decision.

Might go strait to DVD

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/r ... smsnnews11

Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:45 am

I don't know what they paid Bruce Willis, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't a lot.

They get to hang his name on that steaming POS and he gets to phone in 5 days of "acting" for--what?-a half million dollars or something. Making bank!

He'll make good movies again, someday.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Air Stinke should be the name of the movie. Didn't know that it was this movie deal that shot down Fan Bingbing until I read the MSN thread attachment above. I bet she regrets being in the movie as much as Willis. Willis at least gets to keep his turd money.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:39 pm

It's being advertised on cable On Demand (pay per view) already. Yeah....I'm thinking NOT.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:56 am

It's depressing, all this technology and war movies are worse now than they were in the 60s/70s

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Mossie wrote:It's depressing, all this technology and war movies are worse now than they were in the 60s/70s

Only depressing for those of us who know history. For the studio's who crank out these movies it's all about $$$. They have zero interest in authenticity or historical accuracy and those interests make no money nor do they encourage better and more expensive CGI. Action movies are popular with kids and kid dollars are huge to the movie industry.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:17 pm

Mark Allen M wrote:Action movies are popular with kids and kid dollars are huge to the movie industry.

...And the kid at the family reunion who's "into" history informs you the D in "D-Day" stands for "Death Day". :shock: But it's a beginning... :roll:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:35 pm

Just finished watching the movie, got it on Netflix.
It was WAY worse than even the trailer...

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:02 am

So it scores 5 barf bags. :lol:
Post a reply