Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Standard Aircraft Handbook

Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:27 pm

I have a 1958 edition of the Standard Aircraft Handbook published by Aero Publishers that is missing a page. Anyone have a like edition they would be willing to copy a page (front and back)? I'm missing pages 91 and 92 (2nd and 3rd pages of Chapter VI Blueprint Reading).
I use this antique and would like to complete it.
Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.

Re: Standard Aircraft Handbook

Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:15 pm

I may have a copy in temporary storage but need to get to it and confirm the edition/date. Give me a few days and I will get back to you.

Randy

Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Curt - found my copy, it is marked Second Edition, 14th Printing 1975, ISBN-O-8168-8500-1, and the copyright date is 1958. Pages 91-92 seem to match your description. If you would send me a PM with your email address, I will scan the pages and send them to you. If for some reason you can't PM me, reply here and we'll figure something out.

Randy

Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:01 am

Randy Wilson wrote:Curt - found my copy, it is marked Second Edition, 14th Printing 1975, ISBN-O-8168-8500-1, and the copyright date is 1958. Pages 91-92 seem to match your description. If you would send me a PM with your email address, I will scan the pages and send them to you. If for some reason you can't PM me, reply here and we'll figure something out.

Randy

This is one of the things that I have always liked about WIX.

There is always, someone willing to help, to lend a hand, to assist.

Kudos to you, Randy. ¡¡¡Bien hecho!!!

Saludos,

Tulio

Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Curt - I sent you a PM earlier today with my contact info. I haven't heard back so far. If anyone reading this knows the OP Curt or how to reach him, please let him know I have what he is looking for. Thanks.

Randy

Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:41 pm

I'm bumping this up to see if Curt, the OP, responds to me, or if any of the other WiX users have a contact for him. I have the scans of the two pages he was seeking but got no reply from my posts or a PM so far. Thanks. Otherwise I'll have to let this thread move on.

Randy

Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:42 pm

I have a contact email for Curt - I forwarded your message to him.

Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:28 pm

Thanks, Chris. I appreciate the help. All the best.

Randy

Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:22 pm

PM sent Randy

Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:21 pm

Curt and I are in communication and the scanned pages should be in his email inbox. Thanks to those who helped make it happen. Fly safe.

Randy
Post a reply