Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Doc

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:55 pm

Will turrets be installed at some point?

Re: Doc

Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:31 pm

michaelharadon wrote:Will turrets be installed at some point?

I talked with the Guys when they were in Reading, and they said the issue is finding them. If they can get them, they will install them. Not alot of them around from what I gather.

Sean

Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Thanks, Sean. I'll keep my eyes open out here, Phoenix and the Southwest. You never know.

On slow nights I like to poke around on craigslist hitting all the big cities in the US. Is there a particular link that I could give to someone selling a 29 fire control part? I've seen components to that system from time to time.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:27 pm

Thanks, Sean. I'll keep my eyes open out here, Phoenix and the Southwest. You never know.

On slow nights I like to poke around on craigslist hitting all the big cities in the US. Is there a particular link that I could give to someone selling a 29 fire control part or a turret even? I've seen components to that system from time to time. Stranger things have happened...
Post a reply