Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Re: Pima A-20G

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:00 am

It was very complete when found.

It was mostly gutted to finish another restoration right?

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:06 am

Where has the A-20G that was stored at Geneseo for some years gone? Or is it still there? It was not flight-ready when I saw it last in 2010.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:28 am

Mark Sampson wrote:Where has the A-20G that was stored at Geneseo for some years gone? Or is it still there? It was not flight-ready when I saw it last in 2010.

It was offered for sale a couple years ago with a restoration contract with Aero Trader attached (buy the aircraft and agree to have Aero Trader finish the aircraft to fly). Then, last spring it was reported sold and it was reported here and on Facebook when it was trucked out of Geneseo for Aero Trader.
Last edited by JohnTerrell on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:36 am

Mark Sampson wrote:Where has the A-20G that was stored at Geneseo for some years gone? Or is it still there? It was not flight-ready when I saw it last in 2010.

I saw it last year at Aero Trader at Chino airport, awaiting restoration for its new owner. I believe it's still there.
Post a reply