Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

FOR SCOTT

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:37 am

Scott,
You have a PM :)

Re: FOR SCOTT

Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:40 am

More than 300 people have read this thread...which is just a PM notice.

My, we're a curious bunch.:) :)

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:42 am

Well, my last name is Scott!
She never sends me anything though. :lol:

Andy

Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:16 pm

Sorry Andy :p :drink3:

Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:31 pm

I too am trying to get in touch with Scott but so far no luck after several mails and PM:s. That's why I check this thread!

Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:39 pm

Sorry all,

My work schedule has limited my site time and I tend to try to get through some maintenance issues and whatnot when I do have the time. I am majorly backlogged with e-mails and PM's at the moment and I will try and get through them as soon as I can.

mail volume.jpg
Unread mail
mail volume.jpg (9.32 KiB) Viewed 1675 times

And that is after killing 45000+ obvious SPAM

Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:51 am

... get through them as soon as I can.

Wow ... :shock: ... 51094 mails, if you spend one minute reading and another minute responding to each mail (on average), it will take 102188 minutes actual working time (no running for coffee). That's 1703 hours, almost a full working year but you don't do this full time. Let's say one hour (on average) each day (Christmas Eve included) is devoted to get through this backlog and you will finish in ... :drink3: ... four and a half years (not counting the daily inflow of new mails)!

Scott, from one friend to another, I would recommend making an announcement that this is a lost case. Those who have sent a mail and are still around the WIX will be happy to resend their messages that are still relevant.

Take care!
Last edited by Christer on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:00 pm

GREAT SCOTT!!

Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:03 am

Christer wrote:
... get through them as soon as I can.

Wow ... :shock: ... 51094 mails, if you spend one minute reading and another minute responding to each mail (on average), it will take 102188 minutes actual working time (no running for coffee). That's 1703 hours, almost a full working year but you don't do this full time. Let's say one hour (on average) each day (Christmas Eve included) is devoted to get through this backlog and you will finish in ... :drink3: ... four and a half years (not counting the daily inflow of new mails)!

Scott, from one friend to another, I would recommend making an announcement that this is a lost case. Those who have sent a mail and are still around the WIX will be happy to resend their messages that are still relevant.

Take care!

Thats why I'm grateful for people's patience! Maybe one day the site will generate an income that will allow me to work on it full time but until then, I'll try my best :)
Post a reply