Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Re: Why should you subscribe to WIX?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 am

that is excellent news scott!! i never had the tolerance or knowledge to figure photoschmucket, f' it, what ever. please give a mailing address & i'll send a subscription check. i've had a an archive i've wanted to post over the years. i'm sorry that so many members, including me have unknowingly sponged on the site's wallet.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:26 am

tom d. friedman wrote:that is excellent news scott!! i never had the tolerance or knowledge to figure photoschmucket, f' it, what ever. please give a mailing address & i'll send a subscription check. i've had a an archive i've wanted to post over the years. i'm sorry that so many members, including me have unknowingly sponged on the site's wallet.

It's not sponging Tom, the site is here for all to use, and I will never charge for the site. But the realities of the situation are that expanding the sight and making it better will require funds to purchase software and the like. and maybe, just maybe, in the future we'll be able to sponsor a restoration of something. Anywho, here is my address, and for anybody else wanting to donate you can go here for more information on how to do so.

http://www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org/donate.html

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:11 am

I wanted to suggest it would be nice to have a registry for all the missiles, rockets, and target drones that are on poles and outdoor display. I have pictures of several. :D

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:15 am

Nathan wrote:I wanted to suggest it would be nice to have a registry for all the missiles, rockets, and target drones that are on poles and outdoor display. I have pictures of several. :D

Okay Nathan, I'll put that on page 472 of my things to add to the site list. :D

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Love the attachment feature, Scott! :shock:

Thank you very much!!!!!! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:09 pm

$2/ month are ya joking....worth more than that but OK 8)
Just sent ya a years worth :shock: :P

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Okay Nathan, I'll put that on page 472 of my things to add to the site list.

is that up yet I was looking but couldn't find it :shock: :| :| :| :wink: :wink:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:01 pm

My check is in the mail.

Fri May 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Just signed up, Scott. Keep up the good work!!

Dan

Mon May 09, 2011 10:00 am

I don't subscribe but donate when I can. Which is what I just did. 8)

Wed May 11, 2011 10:37 am

Just a "bump" to encourage more folks to support Scott...

Sun May 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Thanks for the bonus perk of being a supporter.

Mon May 30, 2011 7:55 am

Scott,
I just signed up, sorry for the delay. I should probably be sending you $100.00 a month for all information I've gained, fun I've had, and friends I've made on WIX through the years! Thanks for creating the website and thanks to you and the moderators for the hard work. :D :drinkers:

Mon May 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Didn't subscribe, but dropped a C-note via PayPal t'wards the site.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:44 am

Thank you gentlemen, I have added the attachment feature to both your accounts. I appreciate the support.
Post a reply