Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Philippine Air Force Museum some pics for everyone

Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Hello everyone last week I was at the Philippine Air Force Museum and I have some photos for you all over at the CDSG site, here's the link...40 or so pics so no 56K sorry..... http://tinyurl.com/yg7t3c5

Re: Philippine Air Force Museum some pics for everyone

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Whose Phil? He had a whole airforce?! :lol:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:00 pm

That was an interesting link, thanks for posting. I'm interested in the Pinto :shock: , how many did they acquire :?: What engine is in it to be a super pinto :?: :?:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Magnificent AJ , Thank You !

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 pm

It had a GE J-85-17 in case it can't be read on this pic

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:53 am

Nice presentations! I really like the idea of 'peeled' displays that let the public see under the skin of some common types, but I'm not real sure about the 'ejection' seat in photo #17-The giveaway for the Super Pinto is the rectangular inlet instead of half round.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 am

Thanks, AJ!
The Inspector wrote:Nice presentations! I really like the idea of 'peeled' displays that let the public see under the skin of some common types,

I read it as they're all retired training aids, rather than new displays made for the museum. Could be wrong though.
but I'm not real sure about the 'ejection' seat in photo #17-The giveaway for the Super Pinto is the rectangular inlet instead of half round.

Yeah. 'Some work req?'

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:05 pm

You all are more than welcome..................

Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Salamat!.
Post a reply