Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

XSM-73 "Bull Goose" now on display at the NMUSAF

Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:16 am

A Fairchild XSM-73 "Bull Goose" is now on display at the Natl Museum of the USAF. www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123181947 The folks there at the museum have really been busy of late getting more and more aircraft/missiles on display. Keep up the good work.

Re: XSM-73 "Bull Goose" now on display at the NMUSAF

Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 am

THe main push is to get the aircraft ready for the missile gallery and new building so when it starts to go up, aircraft can be moved. Also to get the B-17's, A-25, and the others done while some of the WWII vets are here to see it. The C-99 waits in the distance. She is going to require everyone to get her back together and restored. If they found Noah's Ark, the NMUSAF restoration team could rebuild it!

Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 am

Chris, I was just checking out a photo of the missle gallery there at the museum at www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/exhibits/missile/index.asp It looks real cool in there now with the addition of the Minuteman III. Three more missiles yet to be placed in that building.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Yeah but I'll bet they wouldn't fly Noahs Ark either :D :D

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Chris wrote:Yeah but I'll bet they wouldn't fly Noahs Ark either :D :D

Duh! The Ark wasn't a Flying Boat! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post a reply