Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

"Bee" Would Be Proud

Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Soon just soon so don't ask :P
P-51C Mustang N4651C s/n 43-25057
:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:
"Bee" in the "Bee" 8)

Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Sweeeet! :D

Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:28 pm

THat is one of the most beautiful Mustangs I have ever seen.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Oh! That looks so right!!

Thanks for posting and looking forward to some air shots!

Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:44 pm

Now will someone do the B/C Shangri La? THat is my favorite early P-51

Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:44 am

Awesome! I absolutely LOVE the flat OD paint. Seeing the A/B/C models in gloss or semi-gloss OD just doesn't look right. I'm so glad the Paul's are doing this one right. She's a real looker and not bad for a RAZORBACK!

Hahaha.......I said RAZORBACK. This thread will quickly spiral and degenerate out of control. :D

Beautiful airplane, just stunning!

Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:45 am

I forgot to add in the previous post, will this be a 1 or 2 seater?

Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:39 am

mustangdriver wrote:Now will someone do the B/C Shangri La? THat is my favorite early P-51

Mine too! That was absolutely sacrilegious when Regina's Shangri La got repainted into that awful red "The Healer" paint scheme.

Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:44 am

Wow, that looks great!

Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:20 am

Beautiful, carefully-applied, matte finishes with accurate markings are the best way to treat well a warbird :D

Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:26 am

.....when Regina's Shangri La got repainted into that awful red "The Healer" paint scheme.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Especially when there are hundreds if not thousands of colorful amazing historic and perfectly documented finishes possible for a P-51 B/C !

Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:56 am

Jeezz... she looks amazing!

Who's aircraft is this? It's the first I've heard of her... there's no mention in the WIX or Mustangs Mustangs registry. I guess she must be a "new" aeroplane, but what an amazing recreation. Who built her?

Thanks for the photos! Did you take them Jack?

Cheers,
Richard

Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:46 am

warbird1 wrote:She's a real looker and not bad for a RAZORBACK!

Hahaha.......I said RAZORBACK. This thread will quickly spiral and degenerate out of control. :D

HEE HEE...he said "Razorback"! :D
How come it hasn't spiraled yet?! :lol:

Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:26 am

Oshkosh?

Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:30 am

RMAllnutt wrote:Jeezz... she looks amazing!

Who's aircraft is this? It's the first I've heard of her... there's no mention in the WIX or Mustangs Mustangs registry. I guess she must be a "new" aeroplane, but what an amazing recreation. Who built her?

Thanks for the photos! Did you take them Jack?

Cheers,
Richard

http://www.warbirdregistry.org/p51regis ... 83738.html
Post a reply