Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

A-37 Dragonfly with Martin baker E seats

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:44 am

http://www.network54.com/Forum/149674/m ... mage+heavy

Note the photographer has scored a good photo of the A-37B Dragonfly fitted with Martin baker E seats.

This is a highly uncommon modification.... not seen any where else in the world as i am aware.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 am

How come no one been made to "censor" the Japanese artwork - surely that offends people?

(It doesnt offend if your in Australia i suspect) as the artwork lived up to its name...

Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 am

flyingheritage wrote:How come no one been made to "censor" the Japanese artwork - surely that offends people?

(It doesnt offend if your in Australia i suspect) as the artwork lived up to its name...

oy- it's baaack.

"F"em its part of history...

Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:25 am

flyingheritage wrote:How come no one been made to "censor" the Japanese artwork - surely that offends people?

...since they still don't acknowledge the ATROCITIES they performed in China and the Pacific...
Post a reply