Switch to full style
This is the place where the majority of the warbird (aircraft that have survived military service) discussions will take place. Specialized forums may be added in the new future
Post a reply

Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:05 pm

GRUMMAN XP-50 REMEMBER RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE WILL GIVE YOU A LITTLE INFO

Last edited by armyjunk2 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:08 pm

when will he get to the Tigercats???

Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:22 pm

armyjunk2 wrote:when will he get to the Tigercats???

How about Bearcats???

Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:28 pm

Lets see, F5's, F6's, F7's then 8's. I'll get there, but I'm slow. Now if I had a nice program that converted Tiffs to Jpegs this would be a lot faster. I do it now in photoshop and have to rewrite each title. Its slow but it works..and mostly I have to be in the mood to sit here and do them.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:10 pm

[quote="armyjunk2"]Lets see, F5's, F6's, F7's then 8's. I'll get there, but I'm slow.

Man, I don't care when you get there or how long it takes.
Just keep 'em coming, whatever they are.
These are great.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:39 pm

armyjunk2 wrote:Image
How can you not see the Tigercat lineage in this plane? I would love to see someone build a recreation of this aircraft!

Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:51 pm

armyjunk2 wrote:Lets see, F5's, F6's, F7's then 8's. I'll get there, but I'm slow. Now if I had a nice program that converted Tiffs to Jpegs this would be a lot faster. I do it now in photoshop and have to rewrite each title. Its slow but it works..and mostly I have to be in the mood to sit here and do them.

And we will be grateful each and every time you do so,no matter what the time frame.

Thank you so very much for your efforts and work!

Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:18 pm

armyjunk2 wrote:Lets see, F5's, F6's, F7's then 8's. I'll get there, but I'm slow. Now if I had a nice program that converted Tiffs to Jpegs this would be a lot faster. I do it now in photoshop and have to rewrite each title. Its slow but it works..and mostly I have to be in the mood to sit here and do them.

Photoshop is the perfect program to convert your tiffs into jpegs you can easily automate the task in the browser (or bridge - depending upon the versio you have.) Use actions. You can downsize, rename etc very easily.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:27 pm

[quote="bdkHow can you not see the Tigercat lineage in this plane?[/quote]

I thought in the first picture it WAS a Tigercat, so you're not alone...

Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Photoshop CS will do this easily in Bridge. Simply select all of the images in Bridge, click on the toolbar in Bridge called tools - photoshop - Image Processor. There you can select the max-size in pixels of the output image, and the type of file format you want, as well as the compression ratio. It will then save all of the new files in a directory of your choice, automatically. It's a very cool and useful feature.

Your images are fantastic by the way. Thanks so much for sharing them.

All the best,
Richard

Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:20 pm

Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business Edition, any help is appreciated.

software

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:23 am

Try irfanview. It's a free program on the internet. It converts tiff's to jpgs and its easy to use.
Jim

Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:17 am

Jim irfanview worked well and is easy enough for me to figure out, thanks every one.
Last edited by armyjunk2 on Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:24 am

This is a great thread. Awsome work you guys.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:59 pm

GRUMMAN FF-1

I forgot this one, All the rest of the Grumman pictures are converted, just need to be put in Photobucket and posted. Then I will do Republic

Last edited by armyjunk2 on Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Post a reply