Switch to full style
A place to post notifications of aviation related people... pilots, pioneers, etc...
Post a reply

Products under consideration... vote for the ones you might consider

WIX Challenge Coin
26%
WIX remove before flight tags
26%
WIX Logo window sticker
26%
WIX Logo window static cling
11%
WIX Bumpersticker
11%

Total votes : 27

That time of year.... supporting the site options.

Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:19 pm

Hi all,

In an effort to try to work on the site full time and make a an income from the site I will be trying to promote the site more as well as other projects in the works (including new T-shirt designs). With that in mind I want to remind members of the community of how you can support the site.

Amazon:
You can go to any of the main site pages and you will see an amazon search box.
If you type in what you are looking for in the box it will take you to Amazon. From that point further any purchases you make will generate a small commission for the site.
This does not add anything to your cost. So in the coming gift giving season or even if you're just ordering doggie pads, consider going through the site for your Amazon shopping needs.

PayPal:
If you would like to do a VOLUNTARY SUBSCRIPTION the you have two options. The first is PayPal. You can find links to the PayPal links at Support The Warbirds Resource Group. The support page also has the address to send direct contributions of money and/or books and magazines.

Patreon:
The second is our Patreon account @ https://www.patreon.com/warbirdsresourcegroup. I'm thinking of using this platform to post weekly updates on the various sites.

WIX PX (under refurbishment)
I will be refurbishing the WIX PX with new t-shirt designs. All profits will go to supporting the site.

One of the new t-shirt design in the works:
This is a mock-up (waiting for the prototype to arrive) amd I'll post pictures of it when it arrives. Let me know what you think.

And lastly, I'm going to put up a poll in this message to get your opinions on other products to offer to help generate revenue for the site.

Thanks for the continued support and please excuse this awkward post, I'm better behind the scenes.

I'm not a salesman, so this probably comes across poorly. Please try and accept it for the spirit intended. I want to grow this site to be the hub of warbird information available on the interwebs.

Re: That time of year.... supporting the site options.

Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:44 pm

The t-shirt came out great so I've opened the WIX PX @ https://teespring.com/stores/wrg-px

The selection is limited right now (but that will change soon) but I will be adding more designs and variations soon.

thanks for the support.

Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:46 pm

Need a pocket... :wink:

Phil

Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:12 pm

No pockets yet, nut I have sorted out the Black T-shirt designs. Currently have B-17 and B-24 options. Haven't recieved the samples yet, will let you know when they arrive.

Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:48 am

Hey Scott,
You need to change some of the descriptions. You have a P-38 on a few listed as B-17.
By the way they look great. I will definitely buy them.

Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:22 pm

Adam Kline wrote:Hey Scott,
You need to change some of the descriptions. You have a P-38 on a few listed as B-17.
By the way they look great. I will definitely buy them.

Hmmm... no P-38's yet. Do you mean the WIX logo which has a B-25 Mitchell?

thanks for the comments.

Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:14 pm

YUPPERS... :supz:

Maybe Sandbar Mitchell... :wink:

Phil

Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:43 pm

Col. Rohr wrote:Hey I thought you had stickers because I have one on my desktop that I recall purchasing 6 or 7 of them way back when you first opened the store

Working on a new supplier for those :)

Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:05 pm

For the holidays I will be offering 10% off anything in the new WIX PX
https://teespring.com/stores/wrg-px

All profits go towards supporting site development.

Discount code: wixmas19

Thanks for supporting this crazy dream.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:19 pm

What iPhones do the phone cases fit?

Also, some of the logos labeled as Flying Fortress look like a B-25? Twin engine anyhow.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:29 pm

bdk wrote:What iPhones do the phone cases fit?

If you look at the size dropdown you can see which iPhones that are available

bdk wrote:Also, some of the logos labeled as Flying Fortress look like a B-25? Twin engine anyhow.

The WIX logo incorporates a B-25 silhouette. :)

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:01 am

Today I get this message on IE and can go no further. Must be a firewall problem... Didn't get that message yesterday.

You must be 18+ to view this content

Warbirds Resource Group is creating content you must be 18+ to view. Are you 18 years of age or older
?

I can get through on Firefox easily enough, but I see donation selections and messages about registry updates, but nothing for sale.

I think I need to give up on computers and do something more productive. I think technology has outpaced my ability to learn and adapt! Everyday the internet seems to provide less functionality and more advertising...

Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:14 pm

Thanks to everyone who has supported the site through 2021. I appreciate it and you support is what motivates me to continue to maintain and expand the site.

Thank you all.
Post a reply