Warbird Information Exchange

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on this site are the responsibility of the poster and do not reflect the views of the management.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Classic Wings Magazine WWII Naval Aviation Research Pacific Luftwaffe Resource Center
When Hollywood Ruled The Skies - Volumes 1 through 4 by Bruce Oriss

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:29 am 
Hello All,

My name is Kathy and I'm the chairperson in charge of the static line for this years air show. Like you, I'm a big fan of the warbirds and would love to fill my static line with them, but they are not the easiest to find. So it was recommended to me that I post a note in this forum. If you have an aircraft and would like to attend - we would love to have you.

While in Lethbridge, the airshow association will provide you with deluxe accommodations, ground transportation, passes to receptions, barbeques, breakfasts and luncheons, and unlimited access to the VIP Chalet.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to come or require further information. I can be reached at (403)380-7553 or kwallocha@autotradecenter.ca.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you at the show.

Kathy Wallocha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:25 am 
S/N Geek

Doesn't anyone have any tips for Kathy? Alberta is a long way from Ontario, so I really don't have the knowlege. But someone else on WIX must. What flying warbirds are in Western Canada and the North West of the U.S.? Is there anything between Minnesota and Washington relatively near the Canadian border?

Mike

http://www.facebook.com/AerialVisuals

Do you want to find locations of displayed, stored or active aircraft? Then start with the The Locator.
Do you want to find or contribute to the documented history of an aircraft? If so then start with the Airframes Database.

Post subject: Hi Kathy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:21 pm 

Email me @ gerryhagan@shaw.ca with the info that you can provide as I'm on the organizing committee for this coming weekends Airfest here in Edmonton. We have 4 Harvards coming from Camrose and a Tiger moth from Wetaskewin and last, a Stearman coming from a nearby feild. I could pass on your info if you wish and they can contact you if they're interested.

Thanks Gerry