Switch to full style
This section will be used for notification and news of changes implemented in the Warbird Information Exchange forums, the sites comprising the Warbirds Resource Group, and the Warbird Registry.
Post a reply

%$#^#$%^$#%

Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:30 pm

sometimes I have the intelligence of a chocolate chip cookie, and other times not even that much.

I just realized that there was a server based filter that was sending 90% of the mail for the submit@REMOVEwarbirdregistry.org account to an unused em-mail account. Upon realizing this I checked the account and sure enought nearly 300 e-mails from the last year are sitting there nice and pretty. So if you sent something and I didn't respond, sorry, I'm stupid. :)

I will be sorting through these as soon as I can. Again, Sorry.

Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:02 pm

I hope you don't mind that I had a good chuckle from you post here Scott. This all might explain why I rarely got a reply from you.

Just as a heads up... I am sending another series of email with pics for the registry. Look out. Here they come! There will be a total of 9 zip files.

Mike

Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:37 pm

Scott may hate a few of us pretty quick. I sent several over the weekend and I have more ready to go out. I've just started to go through a/c type by a/c type when I get several minutes.

Scott you have all my shots already on CDROM. I should just tell you what disc and museum to look up for the missing shots. But then I would not have an excuse to look at my pictures again. :wink:

Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:00 pm

TimApNy wrote:Scott may hate a few of us pretty quick. I sent several over the weekend and I have more ready to go out. I've just started to go through a/c type by a/c type when I get several minutes.

Scott you have all my shots already on CDROM. I should just tell you what disc and museum to look up for the missing shots. But then I would not have an excuse to look at my pictures again. :wink:

No worries guys, I love having the pictures sent, it just takes me time to sort through them, and I bebop all over the place to keep it interesting so there really is no rhyme or reason to my methods.
Post a reply