Switch to full style
This section will be used for notification and news of changes implemented in the Warbird Information Exchange forums, the sites comprising the Warbirds Resource Group, and the Warbird Registry.
Post a reply

Do you like the new jet registry format?

Yes
50%
No
20%
It sucks
20%
No opinion
10%

Total votes : 10

Redesigning the Jet Registry main page

Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:48 am

I am in the midst of redesigning the Jet Registry main index. You can see it here

http://www.warbirdregistry.org/jetregis ... ldown.html

You can see rather than long lists of serial numbers I have modified it into a cleaner look. I'm including a poll to get your opinions.
Last edited by Scott Rose on Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:23 pm

Scott,

I don't care for the pull-downs. If I am searching through the registry the list is easier to use and the link will change color once I view the aircraft so I can kep track of where I am.

Well, there's one opinion anyhow! :D

BK

Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:12 pm

Thats why I ask!

Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:51 am

I am thankfull for all of the hard work you put into this site Scott, but in this case I must agree with BDK on all of his points. Plus... you can use your browser's find feature to find a serial quickly when they are all text/links on a page.

Mike

Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:07 pm

It rather sucks.

:P

Seriously, I concur with Mike and BDK.

8)

Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:38 pm

Now I wouldn't say that it sucks, but the effort is very much appreciated in any case! :)

Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:58 pm

Your points are all valid and I tend to agree, it was something I was undecided on which is why I only did some of them. It's back to the old way now anyways. Thanks for the input. This is a resource for people like you guys so I try to consider your opinions in matters such as this.
Post a reply