Switch to full style
This section will be used for notification and news of changes implemented in the Warbird Information Exchange forums, the sites comprising the Warbirds Resource Group, and the Warbird Registry.
Post a reply

Verbal Stupidity

Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:53 am

Childishness has reared its ugly head once again with people name calling and acting like ignorant little kids. Since people cannot disagree in a civil manner I have moved an interesting and useful post into the storage hanger where no one can benefit from it. I hope those involved are proud of themselves.

If you disagree with someone, respond in a civil and intelligent manner or ignore that person. If someone posts erroneous data then post the correct data backed by your sources. Have a debate, not a rubber vs. glue snit fit that belongs in a 2nd grade schoolyard.

I HATE having to police the forums. We are adults, it shouldn't be necessary. This stupidity does nothing except inflames angers and bruises egos. It also drives people away and makes this place less enjoyable for the rest of us. If you want to get into a verbal fistfight feel free to start your own forum, it doesn't have a place here.
Last edited by Scott Rose on Sat May 06, 2006 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:05 am

To you, Scott and to the other Wixers, my most sincere apologies.

I should know better than to lower myself to that level.

I have in the past, let a lot of things said, implied or directly said about me, go without an answer from me [you just have to read the postings in the previous months to know this is so.]

You are 100% correct in calling me to order, and I will not shy from acknowledging my responsibility in this matter.

To you, and to the other WIXers, my sincere apologies.

Tulio Soto

Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:43 pm

That's why I like this board there isn't all that flaming like on Flypast. :roll:

Dunce

Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:54 pm

Edit:
ooops..I've been informed my incident and Tulio's were separate ones.
Well, I still goofed and i've gone this far....thanx for the PM buddy. Edit

My sincerest apologies to Scott and all WIX-ers, a dumb move I won't
repeat.

Broken wrench..true...same reason I like it here is the adult attitude
generally present. We have fun at times without stepping on anyones toes.
'Fraid I went too far. If I'm outta line sometime...send me a PM and let me
know it. Harv4 and I had a few PM's..and we managed to maintain civility.
I'll always try to do the correct thing...the caveman is still learning the net.

Happy Holidays folks...
Post a reply